Hi. I'm Yvonne.

… and I’m really glad you stopped by. I’m here to solve all your editorial needs, be it manuscript editing or essay critiquing. Is it a manuscript, article, report or resume you need edited? Looking for an expert pair of eyes to thoroughly review your copy and give you the go-ahead to submit or publish?

You needn't look any further - I’m here to make your life a little easier.

As a seasoned editor with over 8 years of publishing experience, my goal is to make sure your message comes across loud and clear, so I'll work with you one-on-one and every step of the way to ensure your final copy is to your overall satisfaction.

I don't take my job lightly; I really AM fully committed to your success.


Why hire me? 
1. Your success is my priority. My goal is to ensure you're not only satisfied with the results I'll provide, but also that your achievement is more prominent through the results I’ll provide.

2. I bring to the table two key components to success - knowledge and passion. I've been thoroughly trained to do what I do, and I'm most passionate about refining your work to get it to that level of excellence.

3. You get the chance to test my services for FREE by uploading a sample document.


4. I’m super fast with communication and responses, and will get back to you in no time. Yes, even on weekends.

Don't let bad grammar ruin your hard work. Contact me today and let's see how we can work together to deliver outstanding results.